Lex Infusion “A Welfare Law Firm” provides Cost-effective Legal Services to:
1. Medium Income Group People &
2. Small and Medium Scale Business Firms
Lex Infusion is a welfare law firm, offers cost-effective legal services to middle-income group people (Anyone who earns ₹ 200,000 to ₹ 700,000 per year) and medium scale business firms (Anyone engage in commercial activity with annual turnover less than ₹ 40,000,000).
Our knowledge and expertise coupled with a client-focused approach enable us to deliver significant value to our diverse clientele. Our legal services include…
1. Legal advice on any matter,
2. Legal notice,
3. Drafting of agreements and cases,
4. Representation in District Courts, High Courts, tribunals and Supreme Court of India.
We also support our clients to resolve disputes outside of the official judicial mechanism to promote immediate and cost-effective relief.
For this we use…Alternative Dispute Resolution Process by means of…
4. Conciliation and
5. Collaborative Law.
Our team lawyers are practicing in different fields and areas of specializations including…
1. Family law (Divorce, Marriage, Domestic Violence, dowry, Maintenance cases, Adoption of Child, Custody, Succession law, Etc.)
2. Criminal Law (Anticipatory Bail, Regular Bail, Appeal, Revision Petition, Review Petition, 482 Cr.P.C Etc.),
3. Negotiable Instrument Act Cases i.e. Cheque Bounce Matters,
4. Civil Law (Partition Suit, Suit For Declaration and Permanent Injunction, Cancellation of Sale Deed, Real Estate Disputes, Contract Disputes, Election Petition, Etc.),
5. High Court and Constitutional Matters Includes (Writ Petition 226/227),
6. Consumer Protection Law (Handling Consumer Disputes, Conflicts and Grievances.),
7. Taxation Law (Pre-Court / Pre-Tribunal Process, Resolving Disputes Before Commencing Court Proceedings, Filing An Appeal With The CIT, Tax Evasion and Other Criminal Tax Offences, Civil Tax Litigation, Etc.),
8. Debt Recovery Cases ( DRT Cases) (Filing Loan Recovery Application by Banks and Financial Institutions, Etc.),
9. Banking and Insurance Matters (Handle Insurance Claims, Recovery Matters, Personal Injury),
10 Company or Corporate Law (Provide Legal Advice For Better Growth, Dispute Related To Agreement and Breach Of Contract, Preparing Paperwork For Legal Procedure, Etc.),
11. Labor, Industrial and Workplace law (Representation Before The Labour Courts, Labour Commissioner, Industrial Tribunals), Etc.
The firm today has its corporate offices at…
1. Delhi and