Eligible Citizens, For Free Legal Services:
The free legal consultancy services are opened for all the citizens of India, who comes under the below criteria:
- Victims of trafficking
- Mentally ill and differently-abled people
- Victims of Natural disaster/ Ethnic violence
- Workers in the unorganized sector/industrial worker
- Victims of acid attack
- Victims of drug abuse
- Senior citizens
- People whose annual income is less than 200000/- (two lakh).
to contact us for Free Legal Service:
- A person in need of free legal services can fill an application form with the assistance from District Coordinator on the telephone or personally.
- For organizing legal literacy camp, “District Coordinator” or “District Committee” could be approached.
After Application Received:
- If, however, an application or request for legal service/aid is received by us, forwarded the same to the concerned authority.
- Legal services authorities through which legal aid is provided to the entitled persons existing from the National to Taluka levels including below mentioned:
- National Legal Services Authority,
- State Legal Services Authorities,
- District Legal Services Authorities,
- Taluk Legal Services Committees,
- High Court Legal Services Committees and
- Supreme Court Legal Services Committee.
Procedure After Submission of Application:
- Once the application is submitted with the proper authority, it would be examine by the concerned Legal Services Institution as to what action is needed upon the same. The information about the next step on the application would then be sent to the parties concerned.
- The action taken on an application received by concerned authority would vary from providing counseling / advice to the parties, providing a lawyer to represent them in the court, etc.
Fee – For Middle Income Group
Fee – For Small and Medium Scale Businesses